Sunday, June 8, 2014

LOVELY

Hi everyone,
Here’s a page I did along time ago but never posted.
This is a 4 x 6 vertical photo of my daughter when she was 8 months pregnant with her 2nd son.
Lovely 005
She had some professional photos taken and they turned out well, lovely.
The paper is from one of my favorite Basic Grey collections call Serenade.  I backed the layout with a solid piece of black cardstock.  It helps to draw your eye to the photo.
I layered my photo with a scrap piece of Prima Engraver collection and double matted the photo.
I embellished with some handmade flowers, some punched butterflies and flourishes die cut with the Fancy Flourish die by Cheery Lynn all clustered around a handmade bow using my all time favorite ribbon by May Arts in black and cream stripe.
Thank you for looking.  ~Patti~

No comments:

Post a Comment